Automatic multiblade cross cutting machine
Great precision and high output are the key features of the DONATONI E1S cropping machines.
Cross sawing of strips is done continuously, without interruptions or down times, using advanced technology that controls spindle movement on the bridge and all processing phases.
E1S machines pull in strips, generally coming from upstream smoothing/polishing machines, and convey them onto the support table. This table has a continuous rubber belt for immediate removal of cutting cycle scrap.
|Useful cutting width||610 mm||610 mm||610 mm||1000 mm||1000 mm||1000 mm|
|Table useful length||3150 mm||3150 mm||3150 mm||3150 mm||3150 mm||3150 mm|
|Minimum cutting length between blades||150 mm||250 mm||600 mm||150 mm||250 mm||600 mm|
|Number of spindle units||2-4||2-4||2-4||2-4||2-4||2-4|
|Maximum blades diameter||350 mm||400 mm||400 mm||350 mm||400 mm||400 mm|
|Maximum cutting thickness||30 mm||80 mm||100 mm||30 mm||80 mm||100 mm|
|Disks spindle motor power||5,5 kW per disco||9 kW per disco||15 kW per disco||5,5 kW per disco||9 kW per disco||15 kW per disco|
|Spindle/s travel motor power||1,5 kW||1,5 kW||1,5 kW||1,5 kW||1,5 kW||1,5 kW|
|Spindle unit/s lateral movement motor power||0,3 kW(0,7 kW BSH) per gruppo||0,3 kW(0,7 kW BSH) per gruppo||0,3 kW(0,7 kW BSH) per gruppo||0,3 kW(0,7 kW BSH) per gruppo||0,3 kW(0,7 kW BSH) per gruppo||0,3 kW(0,7 kW BSH) per gruppo|
|Belt motor power||1,5 kW||1,5 kW||1,5 kW||1,5 kW||1,5 kW||1,5 kW|
|Water consumption||10 l/min per gruppo||10 l/min per gruppo||10 l/min per gruppo||10 l/min per gruppo||10 l/min per gruppo||10 l/min per gruppo|
|Compressed air consumption||5 l/min per gruppo||5 l/min per gruppo||5 l/min per gruppo||5 l/min per gruppo||5 l/min per gruppo||5 l/min per gruppo|
|Machine weight||5000 kg circa||5000 kg circa||5000 kg circa||6000 kg circa||6000 kg circa||6000 kg circa|
|Overall dimensions||4650 x 2200 x 1900/h mm||4650 x 2200 x 1900/h mm||4650 x 2200 x 1900/h mm||4650 x 2600 x 1900/h mm||4650 x 2600 x 1900/h mm||4650 x 2600 x 1900/h mm|
- they are made from premium quality materials and have a rigid and sturdy geometric framework;
- they have work tables with moveable belts: this means that the center axis of the belt can be positioned with respect to material intake without requiring alignment units on the supply line;
- they have mobile barriers that block slabs to the bench before cutting starts and that automatically retract before the cut is terminated. This guarantees cutting precision and no breakage;
- they perform cuts in sequence with variable transfer speeds:
- slow entry;
- the cutting speed is adjustable from the control board;
- slow exit from workpiece to prevent breakage;
- they can mount a variety of cutting units to adapt to different output and processing requirements;
- they make precise cuts thanks to side traversing of each spindle that uses a prismatic guide system and also thanks to a rigid and rigorous workpiece clamping system. BSH system, with the double position control, permits a better precision with a higher frequency of movements. Movement is controlled by an electronic calculator that programs autonomous and automatic movement by each single head;
- they have production flexibility because each spindle is independent and can also be moved vertically to be excluded from production as required;
- they can cut workpieces of varying sizes and thicknesses at high production rates;
- they are equipped with selection system of the material with a laser gun and output roller tables for unloading workpieces. Their operation is controlled by the cropping machine electronic calculator;
- each movement takes place in total safety. Wear and maintenance are reduced to a minimum.