Manual cross cutting machine for decorations
The DONATONI cropping machines type DM1-C meet the needs of clients looking for new and innovative applications of marble and stone in interior decor: to decorate floors and for wall coverings that combine marble, ceramic and clay tiles.
DM1-C croppers are designed for single-pass sawing of angular stone elements to make listels, inserts, edges and strips.
|Useful cutting width||610 mm|
|Maximum blades diameter||400 mm|
|Maximum cutting thickness||75 mm|
|Blade/blades motor power||7,5 kW|
|Installed power||8,5 kW|
|Water consumption||20 l/min|
|Compressed air consumption||15 l/min|
|Machine weight||1220 kg circa|
|Overall dimensions||2100 x 2300 x 1800/h mm|
- with a support table formed of a ground steel surface with slots for fastening templates and locators for cutting special pieces;
- have a pneumatic vice for automatic workpiece clamping;
- ensure excellent cutting precision, necessary when composing frames and geometric patterns;
- have a speed slow-down device that acts when cutting is almost terminated to prevent workpieces from breaking. They also have a quick return cycle to reduce processing times;
- work with belt-driven motor/spindle. RPM can be varied depending on the type of material being cut;
- have the disk motor positioned where it is protected as much as possible from processing waste and jets of water, guaranteeing safety, durability and reliability;
- on request, it can be equipped with templates for making mobile and fixed angled cuts.